Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thrifty Thursday: Fall Used Children’s Clothes Sale



Once again, I am super excited about my purchases at a used children’s clothes sale. I usually attend used clothes sales two to three times per year. Recently, I went to the fall sale and racked up. This year was special because my mom was visiting and she got to share the experience with me. We arrived a few minutes before the sale began, but still had to stand in a long line. We paid a $1 entrance fee and that went to children’s charities, which I thought was a wonderful idea!
We bought several clothes, but our best purchase was a bike that my mom is planning to give to my 3 year old for her birthday next week. The bike was in great shape and I’m sure my daughter will be thrilled to have it. She will never know that it only cost $14 and looks brand new!


You can usually find used clothes sales through your local mom's clubs.

I have written about buying used clothes before. Check out my tips here. Thanks for joining us for Thrifty Thursday!

Look here to see how to join Thrifty Thursday.

-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment