Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rock the Tote Diaper Bag Review

I was so excited when Baby Star asked us to do a review of their new Rock the Tote diaper bag! I recently found out that I am pregnant with our third child and my old diaper bag is torn. With two toddlers, we don’t leave home without our diaper bag. Usually it is stuffed with diapers, wipes, a set of extra clothes for each girl, and gold fish crackers. Now that we are in the process of potty training one of the girls, we take along her portable potty seat. Sometimes, I just don’t think I can stuff anything else in my diaper bag.

When I received my Rock the Tote diaper bag, I was surprised at all the space in the bag. It has several compartments to separate out your supplies. It comes with a cloth washable changing pad, which I love, so that I can wash it in the washing machine and a wipes container. One of my favorite features is the magnetic snap that closes the bag. Most of the time, I am working one handed at the changing table and it is a nice feature instead of having to deal with snaps and Velcro.

I chose the kaleidoscope print. It is very cool with nice orange, brown, and blue colors. The outside of the bag is laminated so it can be wiped off easily. I think the Rock the Tote diaper bag was designed with moms in mind. We need diaper bags with lots of room for everything we carry, and diaper bags that are easy to use and easy to clean. I would recommend this diaper bag to all moms with young kids.

Baby Star has been kind enough to offer our readers a discount code for 30% off retail price! Just enter code: 20twinkle09 when ordering. The offer expires 12/31/09. Thanks Baby Star for making a “mom friendly” diaper bag!

We will be giving away a Rock the Tote diaper bag to one lucky reader. The giveaway will start July 20, so be sure to join us!




-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment