Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Free" Coupons














Over the last few months, I have been able to obtain a number of great "free" coupons. "Free" coupons come in handy for a few different purposes. The first purpose for a free coupon is the obvious.... getting an item for free! I also, use "free" coupons to increase my order so that I can use a money off coupon. For example, I have a coupon for "free" Suave shampoo. I'm saving this coupon to use at Rite Aid. There is a number of available $5 off a $25 order for Rite Aid, but some weeks I don't see enough items that we use on sale. If I use my "free" Suave coupon when I have say $22 worth of sale items, then I can increase my order to $25 by purchasing a Suave shampoo. Then, I will use my $5 off $25 and my "free" Suave coupon. With all sales, coupons, free coupons, and money off coupon, I am sure to get a great deal.


I have also used "free" coupons at Piggly Wiggly. Piggly Wiggly often runs a special where you can get a greenbax for using a manufacturers coupon. This is a great deal! There are not a lot of coupon match- ups usually, but since the "free" coupons are manufacturers coupons, then you can get a greenbax for them. There are a few things that you can do with greenbaxes, like buy food, purchase movie tickets, or get park passes for parks in your town. A greenbax can be worth up to $1.50. So, not only do you get the free product, but you get a greenbax!


The question is... Where do you get "free" coupons? I have obtained several free coupons from Kraft. There website is Kraft First Taste. You need to register and check back to participate in surveys and activities. Every so often (I don't know how often) you will have "offers" for "free" coupons that they will send to you in the mail.


I have received free coupons from manufacturers after I "like" them on facebook, when they are running a free promotion.


Sometimes, Rite Aid will have rebates to get a free bag of Huggies after you have purchased a few bags of huggies.

Of note, any coupon that says "free" on it is only good if it comes directly from the manufacturer on their printed paper.

If you get "free" coupons on items that you do not use, I encourage you to pick up the item and donate it. I'm sure some would be happy to have the item.

I hope you find some "free" coupons!

Free coupons Work for Me!

-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment