Saturday, June 19, 2010

All You Grocery Challenge


My family and I are getting ready to embark on a new challenge! We have decided to participate in the ALL YOU Grocery Challenge. The challenge is to spend no more than $25 dollars per person over 12 months of age per week. So, my family will try to keep or grocery budget to less than $100/ week for the next four weeks. This should be relatively easy for us. I started couponing about 10 weeks ago and on the average spend less than $50/ week for all of our grocery, personal, and household needs. I have done this by using my favorite blog Southern Savers to look up coupon matches for the weekly sale flyers. Using this technique, we have saved lots of money and I am excited to share how we save money and make healthy meals. I hope you will join us for the next 4 weeks!


-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment