Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thrifty Thursday - Care For Your Car

We try our best to stay on top of vehicle maintenance. We change the oil regularly (with some guidance from the friendly reminder on our dashboard) and check the tire pressure often. I watch for coupons from out local oil change establishments and they often check tire pressure and fluid levels as well.

I also take care of my vehicle cosmetically. I clean the inside regularly so that it stays as nice as possible with two little people tracking thru the back. With winter approaching, I also have to stay on top of keeping road salt off of the paint so that it stays in nice shape, too.

If you keep us with regular auto maintenance, it can save you a lot in the long run.

-Julie

What are your Thrifty ideas? To see details about how to share them with us, look here.

We hope to see you link up below!

No comments:

Post a Comment