Friday, November 13, 2009

Game Review - Clue Jr.

I was recently desperate to find some new games to play with my kids. I was definitely tired of Candyland and didn't want to see another Chute or Ladder for a while. I started to look around and found Clue Jr.

From the manufacturer:
Give junior detectives a chance to solve the case with this specially designed game--a classic Whodunit for ages five to eight! Find the clues to find out who stole the cake and ate it, too! It's classic CLUE fun for kids! Put on your detective hat and see if you can solve this delicious Mystery. Play over and over again for a different ending every time.

We did really enjoy this game from the very first time we played it. I like that it is different each time and we have actually made it more cooperative by helping each other find the information we still need to solve the mystery. Give it a try and see if you can discover who stole the cake!

For more great Christmas game ideas click here!

-Julie

1 comment:

  1. I loved playing Clue as a child and I'm thrilled that there's a JR version! We have game night each week...this is going on our list of games to buy. Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete