Monday, November 16, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Cravings

I like spicy food. One of my most frequent cravings is for Buffalo Chicken. I would love to pop over to the local Buffalo Wild Wings and enjoy a basket of wings, but that wouldn't work well with my diet!

I have, thankfully, found a solution. I bake some boneless, skinless chicken breasts and cut up my portion. I take a tablespoon of sauce and mix it together and I get all of the taste with none of the harm to my diet.

I was so happy when I saw that I can purchase the sauce to use at home. You can see their online selection here. I am partial to the Spicy Garlic and pop into my local store when I run out. I have seen other varieties in the grocery store as well.

Next time you get a Buffalo Wing craving, you can try a more diet-friendly version in your Menu Plan right at home.

-Julie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your recipe. My husband and son love Buffalo Wings too but like you mentioned the fat content isn't the best.

    ReplyDelete