Monday, August 17, 2009

Fried Shrimp Recipe


I love living by the ocean. Of the many benefits, you can get fresh seafood any time you want it. The other day, our friends were coming into town, so I stopped by the local seafood market to pick up some fresh shrimp. We had boiled and fried shrimp for dinner that night. I used my mom’s recipe.

Fried Shrimp


Flour
Egg
Crushed saltine crackers
Vegetable oil


Rinse and pat dry peeled and deveined shrimp. Coat with flour, dip in egg, and roll in crushed saltine crackers (add salt and pepper to crackers as desired). Place shrimp in a hot pan of vegetable oil. Cook until pink then turn.

I hope you enjoy this delicious Menu Plan Monday recipe!

-Robin

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will join me for Crock Pot Wednesdays this week at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete