Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Skinny Dip Candle Review

We recently received some wonderful products from Skinny Dip Candles. Just having the package in my car, I knew I was in for a treat! Even the scent thru the box was heavenly.

I chose the Pamper Pack in the Ambrosia scent. It is wonderful. Included was a full-size tin of their wonderful candle, a packet of their dead sea salts and, my favorite, a fantastic lip balm. I admit that I am addicted to lip balms, and I am a little hard to please with them. This one has become my new favorite. I have carried it in my pocket ever since I received it. Several people have commented on the scent from it, too! The entire package was tied up in a beautiful organza bag. I can imagine so many gift possibilities with this set. And, the Skinny Mini Candles would make such cute little favors at a shower or your next Ladies' Night! You would certainly be the hit of the party!

I am now a true fan of these products and hope that you will take the time to check out their wonderful selection of products!

-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment