Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday Finals- Food Lion


Okay, I am not a regular Food Lion shopper, but this week I had to stop by and get a great deal! Fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts were on sale for $1.77/ lb. I bought almost 34 lbs of chicken breasts.




Paid: $60.05




Saved: $74.24




I love getting a good deal on meat! I know it seems a little crazy to purchase that much meat at one time, but we have lots of uses for it. I need to make chicken and rice baby food, freezer chicken mix, and we are going to freeze uncooked breasts. When you buy fresh chicken that has never been frozen, there are so many ways to use and freeze it. Freezing chicken breasts purchased for $1.77/ lb is cheaper than buying a bag of frozen chicken breasts.




For more Friday Finals, go to Southern Savers.




Check out my Clipping for College progress.




-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment