Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home Preschool



Next year, I am going to start our oldest child in 4k. So, this will be the last year that I will have all of my little ones with me all day. In a way, I am looking forward to having a child in school. I like alot of the things that go along with school. I am okay with having a set schedule, I look forward to making new friends, and I like having alot of books around (I know... weird). With all the good things that come with school, it is a little hard to let go of my girls as they grow up. Even though I would not want them to be underfoot forever, the idea of me sending them into the big world without me is a little scary.


For now, I am doing some home preschool activities with our 3 and 2 year old. I have some fun "field trips", crafts, learning activities, and playdates in mind for this fall. My biggest tip for home preschool is to make learning fun! I'm going to enjoy my 3 daughters all day, everyday. Home preschool Works for Me.


-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment