Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Finals 7/30



I scored some good deals this week at Publix. Four of the items were FREE! And I got a 6 pack of water for a penny (not pictured.)

Total before savings: $88.80

Paid = $33.57

Coupons used= $26.03

Sales savings= $29.20

Another store had some great sales on produce. If you bought $10 worth then you could buy milk for $2.50, so of course I got my limit of 2 milks. My grocery total for this week was $50 for the 4 of us... not too bad considering all the produce and milk.

Check back tomorrow for a "Clipping for College" update.

This post is linked to Friday Finals . Thanks to Southern Savers for the coupon match-ups!

-Robin

2 comments:

  1. WOW...you did very well. Feeding a family of 4 on only $50 and having GOOD, DELICIOUS meals is excellent!

    Pat yourself on the back and high five!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! I appreciate your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete