Friday, July 9, 2010

Free!






I'll have to admit that I was a skeptic about couponing.... but, I have seen the light. My family and I have saved lots of money on couponing. I have been super suprised at how many items that you can get for free and sometimes make overage! I thought that some of you, who might also be couponing skeptics, would like to see a list of items that I have been able to get free over the past few months. Some of these items I have picked up to make overage! Making overage helps to decrease your over all bill. I would suggest picking up anything that gives you overage. If you do not use the item.... donate it! I'm sure many people can use free stuff! I have also included some penny items from Publix. Some of these are from rebates and some are free after extra care bucks.


Valasic Sweet Pickle Relish
Milk
Combat Ant Killer
Diapers
Mac and Cheese
Depends Underwear
Deodorant
Publix Apple Juice
Publix Toilet Paper
Yogurt
Bread
Blueberries
Make-up
Lots of Kraft products
Body Wash
Toothpaste
Femine Products
Lotion
Q-tips
Chips
Dip for chips
Shampoo
Conditioner
Razors
Frozen Vegetables

Frozen Pizza
Photos

Diced Tomatoes
Tomato Sauce
Coffee
Therma Care
Butter
Dawn Dish Soap
Cascade
Publix Glass Cleaner
Publix Vanilla Wafers
Sobe Life Water
Mayo
Cool Whip
Crackers
Lunchmeat
Imitation Crab Meat



Is there anything on this list that you would like to buy for free? Sure there is... I hope this post encourages you to try couponing.


Feel free to leave a comment with your favorite "free" purchase.


-Robin




No comments:

Post a Comment