Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thrifty Christmas Gifts


One of my favorite stores to browse around in is Once Upon a Child. You can get many great gifts there for just a fraction of the retail price. When our first daughter was learning to pull up, I wanted to buy her some kind of toy to give her some incentive to stand and play. When I looked at the LeapFrog Learning Table, I thought it was perfect for what we needed. Then, I looked at the price $39.99 was just too much for us to spend, so I went to Once Upon a Child. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Once Upon a Child had the same table for $12! What a great deal!
This Christmas, check out a few resale shops before you make your final purchases! You can save lots of money.


-Robin
What are your Thrifty ideas? To see details about how to share them with us, look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment