Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Grateful for the Christmas Season



The Christmas Season is one of my favorite times of the year. I love all the holiday lights, shopping, and baking cookies. We start our Christmas Season by putting up our Christmas tree with the kids. They love to help out! Soon, Christmas parties will start and we will begin to plan family gatherings. Last year was the first year that we had Christmas at our house since we started our family. I loved all the planning and preparations to host our first Christmas with family at home. Also, it was great to be able to celebrate Christmas at our home church by going to the Christmas Eve service. I hope you enjoy all the joy that comes along with the Christmas Season.



On this Gratituesday, I am grateful that the Christmas Season has begun!




-Robin

1 comment:

  1. Last year was our first staying home after a few of travel and it was so wonderful! May you have a blessed holiday season.

    ReplyDelete