Saturday, September 26, 2009

Carbon Monoxide Detectors

My husband and I are big on safety in the house. The start of fall always reminds me that lots of families will soon be using gas for heating in their homes. We are strong believers in carbon monoxide detectors and have them in each bedroom and in the hallway. They are all plugged in to the wall with batteries as back up. There is no gas connected to our house, but our garage is connected to the house.

I hope you will consider a carbon monoxide detector to protect your family. You may want to consider taking them on your winter vacations just in case they aren’t provided in your cabin.


No comments:

Post a Comment