Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Great Read For Stay-At-Home Moms

I really enjoyed reading the book In Praise of Stay-at-Home Moms by Dr. Laura Schlessinger. I have been a SAHM for the past 2 ½ years. During this time, I have enjoyed many great times with my little ones.

I feel very blessed to be able to stay at home with our girls. I know that some mothers are unable to stay at home for financial reasons and some mothers want to continue their careers. Whatever situation you as a mother are in, we all have the same goals to raise our children to be great citizens.

In her book, Dr. Schlessinger lifts SAHMs up and recognizes the challenges and rewards that come with our job. If you are a stay-at-home mom, pick up a copy of Dr. Laura’s book to be enlightened and encouraged on your journey at home with your kids.

- Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment