Saturday, May 16, 2009

Family Fun At The Zoo







My little girls love to go to the zoo. Every time we go, it is new and exciting. Our 2 year old talks on and on for days about what animals she saw and what they were doing. At the Birmingham Zoo, they have a fantastic water park! The kids splash and jump around in the water and have a blast.

There are a few reasons why I like the zoo. First, my kids like the zoo. Second, we paid $80 for a zoo membership that lasts all year long! We have definitely gotten our money’s worth. Birmingham is very warm, and we get to use our pass most of the year. During the Christmas season, they have a great lights display complete with a snow maker to put you in the holiday spirit. We love the zoo for family fun at a great value.

Is anyone else a fan of the zoo? What are your favorite ones to visit?
-Robin



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the zoo! When I was little, my grandparents lived in San Diego. My grandfather would take me to the the San Diego zoo - TOTALLY AMAZING. We have a really cool zoo near us near Seattle - the Woodland Park Zoo. I think the monkeys are my favorite. They crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the Zoo! My daughter is a huge fan of all the animals! We are driving to the Berlin and Munich Zoo this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That water picture makes me wish I could jump in!

    ReplyDelete