Saturday, October 24, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


The month of October is Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness month. This year, breast cancer has hit close to home for me. My aunt was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer. I am grateful to say, she has come through treatments and is in remission.

I am so thankful for the Susan G. Komen Foundation and all of the work that is put in to help prevent and cure breast cancer. I have been giving donations for the last couple of years and am always treated with return address labels and cards, which I use, to continue to spread the word about breast cancer awareness. This month, I hope you will be encouraged to give a donation or participate in an event.


Also, don’t forget to do your monthly self exam and have your mammogram!


-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment